Summary of contents: The overall requirement for industrial energy conservation and comprehensive utilization in 2010 is to thoroughly implement the scientific concept of development and follow the deployment of the Central Economic Work Conference and the national conference on industrial and informatization work. Good energy conservation and consumption reduction, full implementation of clean production, strengthening the comprehensive utilization of industrial â€œthree wastesâ€, actively developing industrial recycling economy, accelerating the construction of a resource-saving and environment-friendly industrial system, and striving to reduce the energy consumption per unit of industrial added value by 7%, industrial solid waste The comprehensive utilization rate increased by 1.5 percentage points and the annual plan for elimination of outdated production capacity was completed. It made a positive contribution to the full implementation of the â€œEleventh Five-Year Planâ€ energy saving and emission reduction targets and the response to climate change, and strived to promote the transformation of industrial development methods.
The overall requirement for industrial energy conservation and comprehensive utilization in 2010 is to thoroughly implement the scientific concept of development and follow the deployment of the Central Economic Work Conference and the National Conference on Industrial and Informatization Work, with a focus on structural adjustment and development mode changes, and highlight the importance of energy conservation. Consumption, promote clean production in an all-round way, strengthen comprehensive utilization of industrial â€œthree wastesâ€, actively develop industrial recycling economy, speed up the construction of a resource-saving and environment-friendly industrial system, strive to reduce energy consumption per unit of industrial added value by 7%, and comprehensive utilization of industrial solid waste Increase 1.5 percentage points to complete the elimination of the annual plan for the elimination of backward production capacity, make a positive contribution to the full implementation of the â€œEleventh Five-Year Planâ€ energy-saving emission reduction targets and respond to climate change, and strive to promote the transformation of industrial development methods.
First, pay close attention to industrial energy-saving and consumption reduction, promote economic development (A) to further promote energy efficiency benchmarking. Taking the industries of steel, non-ferrous metals, chemicals, and building materials as breakthroughs, we have deepened the energy efficiency standards of crude steel, electrolytic aluminum, cement, plate glass, ammonia, caustic soda, soda ash, and calcium carbide production companies. Organization-related associations publish benchmarking indicators in different industries according to different production scales, establish benchmarking companies, organize on-site meetings for compliance companies, and summarize and promote the advanced experience of benchmarking companies. The competent industrial authorities in various regions shall supervise and guide the compliance of the relevant industries in the four industries in the region, formulate annual targets and earnestly implement them.
(b) Speed â€‹â€‹up the construction of energy management systems for key energy-using enterprises. In the first half of this year, the â€œCircular on Strengthening the Construction of Energy Management Systems for Key Energy-Consuming Enterprisesâ€ was released, and efforts were made to promote the construction of energy management systems for key energy-using enterprises. For key energy-consuming enterprises that consume more than 10,000 tons of standard coal per year, implement a report on energy use status; set up energy management positions in accordance with the requirements of the â€œEnergy Conservation Lawâ€, and establish energy conservation management for saving electricity, saving gas, and saving coal. The system regulates enterprise energy management. The â€œOutline for Energy Management Personnel of Key Energy-consuming Enterprisesâ€ was issued, and local and intermediaries were organized to carry out on-the-job training for responsible energy management personnel of key energy-using enterprises. Industrial administrations in various regions shall strengthen the organization, guidance, and services for the construction of energy management systems for key energy-using enterprises in the region; in accordance with the actual conditions in the region, they shall actively carry out training work for energy management personnel of key energy-using enterprises and improve their energy management.
(C) Effectively strengthen industry classification guidance. In the first quarter, the Guiding Opinions on Energy-saving and Emission Reduction of the Iron and Steel Industry and the Guiding Opinions on Energy-saving and Emission Reduction of SMEs were issued. In the first half of the year, the Guiding Opinions on Energy-saving and Emission Reduction of the Cement Industry was issued The local industrial authorities and relevant central enterprises shall strengthen the organization and leadership of energy saving and emission reduction work in the iron and steel, cement industry, and small and medium-sized enterprises, and formulate specific implementation plans in light of the actual conditions in the region and the company, and effectively eliminate backward production capacity, key technology promotion, and technology. Restructuring and other specific tasks ensure that energy-saving and emission-reducing industries and sub-sectors achieve practical results.
(D) accelerate the elimination of backward production capacity. Conscientiously implement the "Circular of the State Council on Further Accelerating the Elimination of Laggard Production Capacity." By the end of April, the annual plan for elimination of backward production capacity will be decomposed into provinces and cities, and the list of enterprises with backward production capacity will be announced. Strengthen the constraints of energy conservation and environmental protection indicators, formulate and improve relevant industry access conditions and standards for backward production capacity, improve access thresholds, and promptly revise and publish the Guiding Catalogue for Industrial Structure Adjustment. We will effectively monitor and supervise the elimination of outdated production capacity and examine the completion of the elimination of outdated production capacity. In the second half of the year, it will work with related departments to conduct supervision and inspection on the implementation of energy consumption quota standards for unit products in high-energy-consuming industries. Industrial administrations in various regions should effectively increase the elimination of backward production capacity, strengthen the supervision and inspection of the elimination work of backward production capacity enterprises, and report the progress of the implementation of the elimination of backward annual production plans by quarters.
(V) Actively promote industrial energy-saving technological progress. Organize and publish the second batch of "Catalogue of Application of Energy-saving and Emission-reduction Electronic Information Technology in Industrial Fields", "Recommended Catalogue of Energy-saving Electromechanical Equipment Products", "Catalogue of High Energy-consuming Backward Electromechanical Equipment Products" and "Recommended Vehicles for Energy-saving and New Energy Vehicles" table of Contents". Organize the energy conservation technology on-site exchange meeting and the integration of â€œTwo Chemicalsâ€ to promote the promotion of energy conservation, emission reduction and pollution control, summarize and promote the industryâ€™s advanced experience in energy conservation, and apply information to promote typical enterprises and typical projects of energy conservation, emission reduction, and pollution reduction. Incorporate the national demonstration project of integration of pilot projects. Continue to promote the construction of energy management centers for iron and steel enterprises in accordance with the "Implementation Plan for the Construction of Iron and Steel Enterprise Energy Management Center", compile and publish the implementation plan for the construction of energy management centers for enterprises in the chemical industry, and support the implementation of energy management center demonstration projects for key enterprises in the above industries. Make full use of the central budget for technological transformation funds to support a number of key energy-saving technologies to promote technological transformation projects.
(VI) Explore new energy saving mechanisms. Formulated and promulgated the "Administrative Measures for the Establishment of National Model Enterprises for Energy Saving and Energy-Saving Voluntary Agreements for Industry and Communication Industry", summarizing the experience of signing energy-saving voluntary agreements with China Mobile, actively promoting energy-saving voluntary agreement models, and promoting the central enterprise group with non-key energy-using industries. Sign energy-saving voluntary agreement. Continue to promote the management of demand side of industrial power, study and formulate "Guidelines for strengthening the demand side management of industrial power". Continue to research and explore the promotion of new energy-saving mechanisms such as contract energy management and energy-saving equipment leasing for small and medium-sized enterprises. Local industrial authorities should speed up the pilot projects for voluntary energy conservation agreements in the region, and timely summarize and promote relevant experiences and successful practices in new energy-saving mechanisms such as contract energy management and power demand side management.
(7) Strengthen the construction of industrial energy conservation management laws and regulations. Formulate and publish the "Administrative Measures for Industrial Energy Conservation" to guide the industrial energy conservation management. Formulated and issued the "Circular on Strengthening the Assessment and Review of Energy Conservation for Industrial Fixed Assets Investment Projects", and organized the preparation of the "Guidelines for Energy Efficiency Evaluation and Evaluation of Industrial Fixed Assets Investment Projects" to strengthen the guidance of the assessment work in the industrial areas of various regions, and actively promote energy The evaluation system was established and implemented, and energy-saving assessments were carried out on new industrial fixed assets investment projects, and entry into the customs was strictly controlled. Convene an experience exchange meeting on energy conservation assessment and review of industrial fixed assets investment projects to exchange successful practices in promoting energy assessment work.
(8) Actively promoting industrial water saving and saving materials. Focusing on industrial water-saving and wood-saving materials, promote the effective implementation of industrial saving and consumption reduction. Actively carry out research on industrial water saving work and formulate the â€œOpinions on Strengthening Industrial Water Saving Workâ€. In the first half of the year, the â€œKey Water Industry Guiding Indicators (First Batch)â€ was issued, clarifying that steel, textile, paper, petrochemical and other key industries are The advanced water use indicators, water quotas, and new enterprise (project) water access indicators of enterprises are used to guide various industries to strengthen water management and implement water-saving technological transformation. Actively implement the â€œMechanical and Mechanical Products Packaging and Wood Replacement Work Planâ€, organize relevant regions to recommend and select a group of mechanical and electrical products, wood and wood packaging production, use of enterprises and third-party logistics companies to carry out electromechanical product packaging and wood-pile pilot and demonstration , To formulate standards for wood and wood packaging materials, carry out quality evaluation system research, and increase the intensity of wood and wood substitute technology transformation.
Second, vigorously promote clean production, and effectively strengthen emission reduction and pollution control. (9) Carry out demonstration of clean production technology application. In the first quarter, we issued plans for the implementation of cleaner production technologies in 17 key industries such as PVC, instructed local industrial authorities and relevant central enterprises to organize the demonstration and promotion of cleaner production technologies in accordance with the requirements, and continued the construction of clean production demonstration projects, and released the 2010 central government. With the financial clean production special fund support field and project guidelines, the industrial authorities in various localities will do a good job in project declaration according to requirements, and effectively strengthen the tracking and supervision of the progress of the demonstration project in 2009 and the implementation results.
(10) Strengthen cleaner production audits. We will increase coordination and strive to issue the "Technical Guidelines for Cleaner Production Auditing for Industrial Enterprises" and "General Rules for the Preparation of Evaluation Standards for Industrial Cleaner Production Levels" in the first half of the year. Completion of evaluation standards for clean production levels in 9 key industries such as steel and coking, and the revision of the clean production level evaluation standards for chromium salt and PVC industries. Prepare clean production training materials for key industries such as iron and steel, and guide local industrial authorities and key central enterprises to increase clean production training for industrial enterprises, especially those involved in heavy metal industries. The competent industrial authorities in various localities shall, in accordance with the "Circular on the Reporting of Cleaner Production in the Industrial and Communication Industry" (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Section Letter  No. 224), submit the clean production work situation of the previous year before the end of March.
(11) Promote pollution prevention and control in key industries. Organize relevant industry associations to prepare pollution prevention and control programs for lead-acid battery industry and access conditions for comprehensive utilization of used lead-acid batteries. Publish and organize the implementation of the â€œComprehensive mercury prevention and control program for the calcium carbide process polyvinyl chloride industryâ€, and the local industrial authorities should follow the requirements of the plan and do a good job of the organization to ensure the realization of the program objectives. The "Iron and Steel Enterprise Sulfur Distillation Implementation Plan" was implemented, and relevant consulting and evaluation agencies were organized to carry out the post-evaluation of sintering desulphurization industrial technology in the iron and steel industry, and guide the iron and steel enterprises to select advanced and applicable desulfurization technologies.
(12) Continue to strengthen pollution control of electronic information products. We will promote the "Electrical and Electronic Products Pollution Control Legislation, revise the "Measures for the Control of Pollution Caused by Electronic Information Products," and adjust the scope and content of the measures. We will continue to work on the development of key management catalogues for pollution control of electronic information products, promote the issuance of the first batch of catalogues, and initiate the research and formulation of the second batch of catalogues. In conjunction with the CNCA, they issued implementation opinions and actively promoted the voluntary certification of pollution control countries in electronic and electrical products to promote the substitution and reduction of harmful substances in electronic information products. We will do a good job in implementing the supporting system for the "Regulations on the Management of the Recycling of Waste Electrical and Electronic Products."
12W Series Power Adapter
12W Adapter,Dc Power Adapter,Computer Power Adapter,12W Desktop Power Adapter
Dongguan O-Ray Power Supply Technology Co., Ltd , https://www.oraytek.com